Friday, 2 May 2008

It's a Friday! Meaning tomorrow's a weekend! Whoo! So happy that it is finally here. The whole week has been so hectic for me. Recruited around 100 people for CCA drive so I'm gonna have to call them like mad. The sky's really gonna be the limit for my phone bill):
Anyway, Keith bought me this really gorgeous pair of ear studs in the shape of a starfish cos I lost the previous pair that he bought for me into the swimming pool while wakeboarding. He's currently in MOS enjoying with his friends while I'm at home printing out data sheets for the new year 1s, such a trouble they are :p
CHANTAL.
She's somebody
FAITH CHANTAL BERNADETTE LEE YU TING
27 AUGUST 1990
I want to be married to Keith Wong.
I want to be a muti-millionaire someday.
I want my own house.
I want to be closer to God.
I thank God for my family, friends and Keith(:
I want life to go the way I want it to! :D